Saturday, March 20, 2010

Brennan Speaks Up!

For a couple of years now I have had epilepsy. For awhile I have been going to the epilepsy walks, and Camp Candlelight. But this year I am trying to do a little more. So this year I was exited to find out that I received a grant to go to Washington D.C and explain to legislators about what it’s like to be a kid with epilepsy. When I go to D.C. to participate in Kids Speak Up! I will be meeting kids from all across the country with epilepsy. We are all there to talk about our stories so that the big wigs will hopefully help when it comes time to vote for funding or make laws to help people with epilepsy.


I’m also exited to go to D.C. I have never been so this would be my first time there. I hope I can visit the Smithsonian. I also want to see the presidential national monuments. I also can’t wait to be spending quality time with my mom (my mom made me type the last one).

1 comment:

  1. lol, sounds like something your mom would do. she did that to my facebook before i left the summer i came to visit. That sounds exciting. I'm probably going to DC also, maybe we'll run into eachother.

    ReplyDelete

At the beep please leave a message. BEEP.