Friday, October 18, 2013

Surgery #1

Brennan has been in surgery for about 1 hour. I know he was scared. Maybe concerned would be a better word. For he last day or so he's been quiet at times like he has a lot on his mind. He never really said what he was most worried about.

I tried to act as calm as possible so he wouldn't think there was anything to worry about. I don't think the surgery itself is what worries me. My biggest fear is just that it won't work. I have other probably totally irrational and not worth mentioning fears, but la-la-la-la I'm not listening to those.

About 2-3 more hours.

The doctors and nurses seemed happy and well rested. And they drew an X on the side they were operating on. It will all be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

At the beep please leave a message. BEEP.